Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I wish I were here now...

Oh, how I wish I were back in Mexico right now, soaking up the rays and snorkeling in the crystal blue waters and actually not sweating my butt off! This layout was so much fun to do, it was actually scraplifted from a combo of places including the PageMaps book and the Quickutz Gallery! I know, another using a plain background but it so beautiful in person! That colonial white textured cardstock is my new staple! It looks so much better in person, too! I believe the pp is BoBunny, the ribbon is American Crafts, the title is Quickutz Maddie Anne and Moxie, and of course the cs, flowers, buttons, and brads are CTMH.

2 comments:

scrapbooking for others said...

Oh my goodness, everytime you post a new layout it is better than the one before! LOVE the title and the paper matches so perfect...is this the paper from Tallahassee?

ScrapyTiff said...

Sure is! I am trying to use up everything I bought in tally last trip so that next time we go to Scrapbook Market I am justified buying more! ;o) Not that I ever really need an excuse to buy cute sb stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...