Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I (heart) ScrapbookPictures!

Just read that sbpics is having a sale until July 7th... 25% off all squares! Ya know 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10, all the way up to 12x12. So if you are a digital scrapper, now is a great time to print some of those layouts and add them to your albums. I love square prints from some reason, I guess to my eye they seem captivating because they are unusual or something, idk. But this sale is a great excuse to go do a few layouts that require some square prints ;o) They haven't posted what the sale will be the other weeks of the month, but it looks like it will change each week! Cool!

Oh, and I just noticed they seem to have added a bunch of new print sizes including 4x5.33 which is true size to digital camera proportions! Have I mentioned how much I love ScrapbookPictures!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...