Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tampa

This is the first side of my layout of leaving the Port of Tampa on our cruise last winter. This side, I am pretty sure is a lift of a PageMaps, but can't remember if it was the book or the site, I just know that I remember seeing the sketch before and was re-creating from memory... like I say about no real original ideas ;o) This is some more paper I got from my last trip to Scrapbook Market... I am really gonna miss them! I also got to use my new QK Moxie Classic, I am loving that font and sooo happy I have both sizes! Ooooh and those are two of the new CTMH colors, Tulip is the reddish one and Juniper is the greenish one, the verdict is still out though... they are a weird shade of colors CTMH has or had and retired?! The other side of this layout is just blank mats right now, I gotta get some prints ordered of the Tampa skyline, Skyway Bridge, and sunset as we were cruising out of port.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...