Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family 2005


This layout really did not want to photo well, so I had to shoot on manual with no flash and manually adjust stuff...needless to say it is all weird and obviously looks a ton better in person! I think this is one of the two of my last stray layouts that I had for 2005 and that is it! 2005 is completely done! Then all I have left for 2006 is Christmas! And I really feel like I have been keeping up otherwise. Especially with all this time I am getting at Grannys to sneak away and scrap!

This is some paper I picked up yesterday at The Scrapbook Shoppe. It is from an up & coming Kaiser Crafts, from Australia. This is really nice cardstock thickness, double-sided patterned paper, and there were multiple designs in this line. Granny picked this one out for me, good job Granny! I used that little trick on this layout of twisting my spiral clips to look like vines. Kinda cool and fun little accent.


PP: Kaiser Scrapbook's Deck the Halls: Mistletoe, Ivy, Holly
CS: CTMH New England Ivy
Embellisments: CTMH Just Blooms, Leaves, Buttons, Spiral Clips, Dimensional Elements Monograms. And more machine stitching!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...