This layout was so much fun to make, okay it was a bit of work too! All the stiped paper is hand cut, adhered, and placed to match the stripes of my dd's shirt...I know a little obsessive! But, I couldn't find paper that fit the layout just right, so I made my own. I then used my sewing machine to sew along the edge to make sure all those strips wouldn't go anywhere after all my hard work!
- Sketch: actually, my own!
- CTMH Cardstock: Bubblegum, Sunflower, Sunny Yellow, Clover Meadow, Dutch Blue, Breeze
- Font: Quickutz Merry & Bright
- CTMH Dimensional Element "&" sign from Simple Alphabet Uppercase, rubbed on Sunny Yellow Ink Pad to color
- Bling in the flower centers are Close To My Heart's Sparkles and the flowers and leaves are also CTMH Mini-Medley Accents Summer Celebration Collection