Wednesday, May 2, 2007

National Scrapbook Month Specials!


Just wanted to give you a heads up on what's coming in May...Life Delights Memory Showcase! This is an exquisite ensemble of exclusive 9" × 9" preprinted layouts, B&T Duos™ papers, elegant cardstock, My Stickease™ artwork, a variety of accessories, an easy-to-follow instruction booklet, and a deluxe 9" × 9" accordion album to bring it all together. The best part is that you can earn this beautiful set and the May Stamp of the Month for FREE! Visit my homepage, for more information.

YEAH! The New Summer Catalog is here and full of amazing artwork, products, and ideas! If you would like a free copy, send me your mailing address, and I will get one to you! Just a perk of actually reading my blog ;o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...